Monday, September 17, 2012

Useful Expressions between Chinese and Eglish

When you travel to China alone, how do you let the local people understand you and get what you want?
The following expressions will help you a lot. When you decide to some place of China, you can print these expressions and show them to the local Chinese.
Airport
Boarding(登机)
Could you speak English? 你说英语吗?
Excuse me, where are the restrooms/toilets?请问,厕所在哪儿?
Could you take me there please? 您能带我去哪儿吗?

Where can I get my boarding pass and have my luggage weighed? 请问,在哪里换登机牌给行李称重?

Excuse me, could you tell me how to go to departure gate? 打扰一下,请问登机口怎么走
Do we need to re-check our luggage after loading? 行李还需要写下来重新再登机吗?
Do I need to show my ID card or passport documents? 需不需要出示我的身份证或护照有效证件?
Where to find my luggage please? 请问,在哪里领取我的行李。
Excuse me, where is the exit, please? 请问出口在哪里?
Where can I find the airport luggage cart, please? 在哪里能找到机场行李推车?
Could you tell me where the airport restaurant is? How to get there? 请问机场里的饭店在哪里? 怎么走?
Where can I buy a telephone card for me to call someone in China? 在哪里能买到打到中国的电话卡?
How much is it? 多少钱?
How to use this phone card? Could you please give me a demo if it? 这张电话卡怎么用,能不能演示给我看
Is there a money changer at the airport? 请问,机场这里有没有兑换货币处?
Transfer (转机)
Where is transfer counter? 请问,转机柜台在哪里?
Could you show me how to go to check-in entrance, please? 您能不能带我去登机入口处?
Where can I get shuttle bus please? 请问在哪里坐大巴?
Excuse me, where can I get taxi to…? 请问,去…的出租车在哪儿坐?



No comments:

Post a Comment